Residency: Shanghai, China
School: Shanghai American School
Intended major: Business & economics
Age during program: 10th grader
Joseph enjoys following his dad on business trips and had quite a fair bit of opportunities attending several entrepreneurial events. Joseph is in charge of the brand development and is the co-founder of Trendz Sales, Shanghai which rakes in 4-figures sales monthly.
What challenges did he face?
- He had lots of other commitments outside of the mentorship program
- He is not adept at writing and lacks the confidence to write something of his own
A lecturer and consultant in marketing and brand positioning who has over 25 years of consulting experience in Europe, working mainly as a marketing consultant.
How did our program help him?
- At the end of the program, he grew more confident in his research writing and even managed to write out a research paper.
- Joseph now has a good quality research paper to add on to his university application portfolio.
- His mentor was impressed with his work and will be willing to write him a letter of recommendation for his university application.